Monday, June 14, 2010

THE WEDDING....JUNE 12, 2010

My Wedding Day!
It was a WONDERFUL, AMAZING, AWESOME day!!! :)
Everything went well. All of my siblings came with their families...thank you all so much for that! It meant SO much to me! I had friends from other states that came to see me too...that was great! Having so many people there for Jason and me was wonderful.....it made our day very special. We both had many friends and family members that traveled to be there on our special day. The food was great...thank you to my co-workers that brought so much yummy items. The cake was made by my sister Denise and some of her husband's family..thank you...it turned out amazing! The decorator did an awesome job....it all looked beautiful. The ceremony was short, sweet, and I loved it! I almost lost it and cried but I was able to hold it together! I loved my dress and Jason looked sooo handsome in his tux. My mom bought all my nieces matching dresses....they looked cute. Jason's mom bought Katie a super cute dress. The weather was ok...it didn't rain so that was good..a little windy as you can tell from some of the outside pics. Jason and I received many gifts and cards! Thank you to everyone who made my wedding day one that I will remember FOREVER! :)
I have over 650 pictures (and those don't include the pics I am getting from the photographer in about a week)...I picked some of my favorites to share with all....hope you like them and can tell what an amazing day it really was!

My siblings decorated my car! :)


WOW...is my husband handsome or what???

The decorations were beautiful....just what I wanted!


The centerpieces..beautiful!

Part of the picture table I put together!

My family

Katie in her cute dress, hair, flowers...she felt like a princess.



Jason's family

I love this picture of my dad and me.

Jason and me with our folks.


The little gang of girls that ran around the reception, danced, spun, and jumped off the chairs....they had a blast together!

Our dance to "From This Moment" by Shania Twain....our song.

Jason and me with the gang of girls....Madeleine didn't like it! :)

The cake Denise made for me...amazing!

My siblings and me.

My family and me

with my parents

2 comments:

  1. You have some great pictures! It was a beautiful reception and you looked amazing!!! Everything was great and I'm glad we got to hang out with the entire family. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to come and visit you and Jason up in Bowsman. Good luck getting settled and finding a job. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy day, what an awesome day it was! So glad that Annie and I could be there to celebrate with you! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete