Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Bachelorette Party

The Friday night before my wedding my sisters, Kim and Denise, threw me an awesome Bachelorette Party! It was really fun. We had WONDERFUL food, really fun games, a fun crowd of people and nice gifts for me. We left the men to watch the kids (they ended up getting babysitters and taking Jason out to dinner which was really nice of them....Jason had a good time!) and we went to Denise's house for the party. We played a game where they had asked Jason some questions before the party and I had to match his answers. If I didn't match his answers I had to put a gumball in my mouth. There were 20 questions and I had to chew about 15 gumballs all at once (I didn't answers the questions very well evidently). We also played Pictionary. It was the Hot Babes vs. the Sweet Lips. Sorry to say the Sweet Lips team one since I was one of the Hot Babes but it was fun! I got a lot of very pretty lingerie! :) It was a wonderful party. Thank you soooo much Denise and Kim!! I love you tons!

My gumball!

Denise and Kim...the party organizers!

Me with my three beautiful sisters!

Denise with some of my gifts.

One of my pretty nighties!

Me with my huge gumball!!!

Kim made some amazing chocolates!









1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time! Sorry we couldn't be there for that part of the celebration.

    ReplyDelete