Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Garage Sale

Saturday, June 19th Jason and I took all of our "garage sale"stuff over to his mom's for a neighborhood garage sale. About 20 families in her neighborhood had garage sales at the same time and the person who headed it up did all of the advertising...yay! Jason and I took over a truck load and my car full to add to about that much stuff of his parents. As you can see from the pics....we had A LOT of stuff! It was a successful garage sale. Jason and I took home over $225 and his parents over $450. Yay for garage sales! We also met quite a few nice people that day too. We were able to get rid of a lot of stuff. The extra we just took over to GoodWill and donated. So the problem of putting our two households together is easier now! :)

1 comment:

  1. It feels so good to get rid of stuff and make$$ too. Glad you had a successful sale. I'm getting ready for one too.

    ReplyDelete