Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Honeymoon

For our honeymoon we went to Athens, Greece! No...not really...but Jason surprised me with a honeymoon suite at Destinations Inn in Idaho Falls. All of the rooms are themed for countries or cities around the world...our room was Athens. It was beautiful and very romantic. The hotel had sparkling cider and cheesecake waiting for us as well as a nice breakfast the next morning. Jason knew I wanted to go there for our honeymoon so he set it up...thank you honey! I love you!! :)

A painting I loved in the room!

The bathtub was huge and the mural behind it was one of my favorite parts of the room!


The fireplace was awesome.



We went and walked along the falls next to the temple which was three blocks from our hotel. This was the sunset that night....awesome! The falls were beautiful too because there was a lot of water.


One of my self portraits! :)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome room! So glad you had a nice surprise and had a wonderful evening with your new hubby! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete