Friday, May 7, 2010

Wedding Plans Update!






Here are some pics that we took for our wedding invitations that didn't make the final cut but I thought they were cute (isn't my honey a HOTTIE!) :) Invitations are being mailed out this weekend! I love how they turned out!
Wedding plans update.....It is getting closer and closer...I can't believe how fast time is going! June 12th is just around the corner! I have found a dress...it is stunning!! I am having my fitting today since I need some alterations done. I have the decorator, photographer, location, invitations, etc. all done...YAY! It feels like there are a million little things to worry about but it is fun planning. I am getting more and more excited. I put in my resignation at work...ouch! It made me a bit queasy to do that since I don't have a job lined up yet in Montana but it doesn't change my mind. I have trouble sleeping because of all the little details running through my mind...and I feel like a kid who is going to Disneyland! You know that feeling...well I guess I get to feel it for another 4 weeks! :)



1 comment:

  1. I like the pics-they are cute. Sounds like you have made so much progress with everything. Wow-you are fast-but I guess it is probably easy living in Rexburg. Good luck with the next 4 weeks and I am looking forward to being there. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete