Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Parentals Finally Meet!

So this weekend was a busy one. My parents helped me move all of my belongings to my new house in Bozeman, Montana. It took them a little longer than we thought to get up to Bozeman from Rexburg because of a train that stopped on the highway but they made it. We unloaded all of my things into Jason's garage....poor Jason....no room now in his beloved garage. He is such a good sport about it though. I took over the garage for now and there are boxes all over the house. Jason's parents also came over to help with the moving and were able to meet my folks. Then we went to lunch together at Fuddrucker's! I planned to go somewhere else but once my parents saw a Fuddrucker's the decision was made. The parents got along great (I knew they would) and we had a good time. I appreciate my parents for coming up and helping me with the move.
Jason was my slavedriver this weekend keeping me going on unpacking my stuff. I kept wanting a break but he kept me working. We got a lot done and have a bunch of big boxes of stuff that we are going to sell in a garage sale. I wonder why I moved some of this stuff at all! :) I am tired of moving but glad that we got a lot of it done so I don't have to do it later! Jason gave up his closet for me....now that is love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment