Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Wedding Updates!



I love this squished-kissy picture! :) Jason's dad who took the pics kept saying "hold it, hold it!" so we would just start busting up!

The DIP! Sort of!

So things are moving along smoothly for the wedding....Little more than three weeks away! WOW! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I will soon be Mrs. Grafel! It will take some getting used to. I have been a Jones for SO LONG. :)
Got Jason's ring, Katie's flowergirl dress and jewelry, got flowers ordered, got food ordered, etc.....
I have the plans set and now am just waiting for the day and trying to not stress out. I am working on enjoying being engaged. This weekend my parents are helping me move my stuff up to Bozeman! Jason is making room for my things....not sure how it is all going to fit! :) We'll make it work. Then after we move my things we are going to have my parents meet Jason's parents for lunch. I thought it was a good idea to have the parentals meet before the day of the wedding. It should be fun.

7 more days of work and then I am off! Can't believe that either!!! It is bittersweet.

1 comment: