Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baby Shower


 
 






                                                           My awesome family!

My friend, Sharon, told me she was going to give me money...I didn't know it was going to be a box of money.  :)
A sweet cross stitch for baby made by her grandma Grafel.  Made me cry.
Quilt made for baby by her great-grandma Jones......
 On Saturday, March 23rd, my mom, sisters and nieces came up from Idaho and put on an AMAZING baby shower for me.  We had the shower at Lynette's house.  Some very good friends and family members came and it was good to see them.  Everything was so sweet, little details that made it wonderful.  I received the most wonderful gifts as well.  Thank you to everyone for the lovely gifts.  My baby girl is going to be well dressed and have a sweet nursery.  Thank you to my sisters and mom who put in so much work for me and my baby.  I will never forget it.  It was great having them here and I miss them.  Thank you to Lynette for letting us take over her house for a couple of days and for making my cry at the shower with the sweet cross stitch she made for baby girl.  I am excited to have baby arrive and show her all the wonderful presents loved ones gave her before she was even here!  :) 

My mom's neighbor, Joanne Sevy, made me the most beautiful crib set.  It is so perfect!  The first thing we did when we got home is put it together.  I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment