Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 4th Weekend

For the 4th of July Weekend Jason, Katie, and I went down to Rexburg to hang out with my family. We went to Rexburg Rapids which is a new waterpark in Rexburg. It was packed but we still had fun. We spent most of our time on the Lazy River. Kim and the kids came with us. We played Bocci Ball one afternoon which was a lot of fun. Scott seemed to dominate the game though! :)
We went to the parade on the morning of the 4th and then, of course, went to Idaho Falls for the amazing fireworks show. It didn't dissappoint.
My hot tub is now home in Bozeman with me. It was a bit scary with the loading and hauling of it but my dad, brother, and my wonderful hubby did a good job strapping it down and it made home safely with no problems.
On Tuesday we went to the Army Surplus Store in Shelley, Idaho for my husband. It was huge! They have a lot of stuff there. Kate, Jason, and Lucas went down with us and then we had lunch together which was nice.
It was great to see my family and spend time together having fun. I love you all!











































No comments:

Post a Comment