Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Birthday!

My birthday this year was a good day....even though I did get another year older (ugh!) My sweet adorable husband had a big present and 2 dozen long stem red roses waiting for me when I got home from work. It was a good surprise. The big present was a Swedish massage mat that you put in a chair....you know the one that heats up and gives a great massage. I have wanted one of those for a LONG time now. It is awesome. Then he took me to a planned dinner at Outback with Katie and his parents. It was nice....Outback is one of my favorite places to eat. I got lots of cards and calls from everyone...thank you!!!!! It was a great birthday to help me turn 29! :)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Glad it was such a wonderful day and good job Jason for surprising you with flowers! You don't look a day over 28! =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great B-day. I think Jason out did himself. He is a keeper! Happy Birthday Nic.

    ReplyDelete