Sunday, August 22, 2010

Denise comes to Bozeman

I just started work this week at my new job in Belgrade as a Behavior Interventionist for Heck/Quaw Elementary School-K-3 graders (it is the biggest K-3 school in Montana...over 500 kids). That basically means that when a teacher cannot handle the behavior of a kid in class they call me and I get to deal with it. I am the person the kids don't want to see. :) My partner in this and I are called the "Hammer Twins" because we have to "bring down the hammer". So I think I will have stories to share. I have already been super busy getting kids out of class and we have had three days of school. I will keep you posted!

Anyway....this week has been a busy one so it has taken me all week to post this....sorry.
Denise brought the kids up for the weekend to good ole Montana. We went to the park, Hylite Canyon Lake, went to the potato festival in Manhattan (yes....a potato festival in Montana) played around, watched movies, etc. The twins liked it a lot because they had rocks and water to play with. It was really fun. Thanks Denise for coming up! I hope to see you again soon. I loved having you here!
Cole and Carter loved to climb the ropes until they got stuck.

We walked around the lakes at the Dinosaur Park and Cole wanted to pick up every rock he saw.

Jason put up the little swimming pool in the backyard for the kids.


Katie and Macey playing at the Dinosaur Park.

The twins LOVED throwing rocks into Hylite Canyon Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment