Sunday, April 25, 2010

I AM ENGAGED!!






Yesterday (April 24th) Jason asked me to marry him! Here's the story of how he proposed... but first a little background...a few months ago Jason, Katie and I were eating lunch at Taco Bell. Taco Bell now has a new hot sauce and the packets have random sayings on them. Jason loves hot sauce and used a packet on his lunch. He then gave me the packet and it said "Will You Marry Me?". I said, "Are you asking me to marry you in the middle of Taco Bell?" and we started laughing...it became an inside joke between Jason and me. OK...so last night Jason hid a ring box for me to find. I opened it and found a packet of Taco Bell hot sauce that said "Will You Marry Me?". I started laughing and of course said "YES!!". Jason then gave me another ring box with a beautiful ring in it (as you can see from the pics). I love the ring! He did an awesome job picking it out. I had showed him what I wanted and he went and got one....great job! Jason and I still need to set a date and figure everything out...once I know..you will know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!! The ring is beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you and glad he finally proposed!! I can't wait to see you and the family. I wouldn't miss your wedding!! Love you and congrats!

    ReplyDelete