Monday, March 8, 2010

Week from "you know where"!


Ok everyone...just wanted to touch base. I have been meaning to put more pics up of Jason and me but I have just survived (if I can even use that word yet.....it still remains to be seen!) the week from "you know where"! About a week ago Saturday I started feeling "yucky" and then...BOOM....I was down for the count. I missed all but a half day of work last week stuck at home flat on my back! I got a severe brochial infection and was done! I had high fevers of 103 to 104 all week long. The doctor put me on some STRONG meds and I laid around and slept for a week. I am soooo lucky I have good aides that I work with who covered for me at work. I am now back at work....hacking up a lung every two minutes but I am on my feet (that is no small thing!) I am super tired but alive! It will take probably another week to feel like myself again. I even missed my trip to Montana to see Jason this past weekend (you know I am sick then!)! It is the first weekend in almost a year that I didn't get to see him....ugh!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you were so sick! I'm glad that you are feeling better now. That sucks that you missed seeing Jason!

    ReplyDelete