Friday, February 19, 2010

Sledding in Bozeman







On President's Day Jason, Katie (Jason's daughter) and I went sledding in Bozeman. We took my two little dogs, Dakota and Theo, with us too. They had a blast. We rode down the hill on tubes and had a great time. My dogs just chased us and the other dogs around the whole time. I love the picture of me riding down the hill with my little dogs running after me as fast as their tiny legs can carry them. It was a lot of fun. It is one time I actually like the snow!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fun day! I have to say I'm not too fond of the snow but you all look like you were having a blast. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Nicole, it's about time you start a blog. I love to hear about all your fun adventures that you and Jason have together. It's even better now that I can see some pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah-I'm so excited that you started a blog. Now you don't have to get annoying emails from me saying KIT, KIT, and what's going on with you? Anyway-I laughed at the pic of you sledding and one of your kids behind you-that's funny! How fun to have a blog to keep up on your life. I'm glad to finally see more pics of Jason. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete